Tenacity. Empathy. Powerful Results.

  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Family Law
  4.  → Family Offense & Orders of Protection

Dealing With A Family Offense Or Orders Of Protection?

Orders of protection are a response to a family offense claim. A family offense is any criminal act committed by one family member against another. These offenses are difficult to process, but an attorney who cares can help guide you through this process.

Call us at Deborah J. Blum, Esq., if you need to contest an order of protection in New York City.

Wondering What Comes Next?

After orders of protection go into effect, the ordered party has three potential avenues to take. They can:

  • Take the order to a hearing
  • Attempt to have the order dismissed
  • Agree to the order with an admission of guilt

No matter what the party in question chooses, you’ll want an attorney with many years of experience at your side. You can trust us to work on behalf of your best interests.

Contact Us

Call Deborah J. Blum, Esq.‘s office at 646-741-6449 or use the online contact form to make an appointment today.